Sunday, September 22, 2013

Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends


New episode for Saturday Morning Deathgrip (if you read this and you haven't listened and/or subscribed and/or told a friend to do the same, why?). We watched and then recorded us talking about "Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends," which is a poorly animated but still entertaining show to me. 

For the art, I was thinking about other famous "amazing friends" and came up with Calvin and Hobbes. So I decided to do Spidey, Iceman and Firestar in a Watterson style. It's hard to make them in some sort of battle with a Green Goblin or Sandman. So instead they hang out in a city scape. You have a problem with that? 

Incidentally, I tend to hate mash-ups like this. Especially with Calvin and Hobbes. So I hate myself. Nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment