Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Photoshop trickery

Buzzfeed bothers me (though I find it occasionally enjoyable). Today it was this article "23 things we all do but none of us admit to. And yea, there's a ring of truth to some, but that is not my point. A lot of times, Buzzfeed has lists about ironic signs, many of which are photoshop so blatantly. So today's got me to stop at one entry and post to my handy blog that literally no one reads!

The offending item:

#5. Ignoring a text for days* and then saying “Omg I’m SO sorry, just noticed my reply didn’t go through!”

Accompanied by this picture:

LOL, amirite? Ugh. Now, it doesn't take a genius to see artifacts around the second "1" in 2011. I'm no photoshop genius (I'm lying. I am.) but look what I did in 20 seconds!

I mean, LOLz!

Additionally- iMessage debuted in October 2011 with the release of iOS5. The lower case first letters in "hey" and "i sent that..." also indicate that the messages were sent from Messages on a mac, and Messages on the computer came out as a beta in Summer 2011 but couldn't go to phones yet. 

I have now vented my spleen.


No comments:

Post a Comment