Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Care Bears, emphasis on Bear.



A brand new episode of Saturday Morning Deathgrip means art. I think I say that everytime.

In honor of Thanksgiving, we watched a Thanksgiving episode of Care Bears. It was shockingly bad. I don't remember that show being that bad, but then again, I also don't remember watching it that much. 

Denver the Last Dinosaur proved to be a popular picture. And it was tough to come up with a theme for this show. So I recyled the concept of just a realistic version of the characters, and voila. That's Cheer Bear, who I think is some kind of happy bear, but I'm sure they all are. 


We did have the Care Bear's Christams record, but I'll be plum buggered if I remember what that was about. Other than Christmas. I'll also be plum buggered if I have any idea where the phrase "plum buggered" came from in my vocabulary.  

Anywho, give that episode of the podcast a listen, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment